GeneralDo you have photographs of real brides or custom dresses?
- Yes! On Facebook. Like us to see albums full of happy Dolly Couture Brides, a story in pictures of how Dolly Couture was founded, plus a gallery of custom work. Check us out on Instagram too!
- As most wedding professionals recommend, 6 months prior to your wedding date is IDEAL for ordering your gown. We agree, though Dolly Couture Bridal dresses typically ship in just 8 to 12 weeks. You can expedite your order for an additional cost. Contact us for A+ service. Some brides may be lucky & find we have the perfect dress in stock. FOUR months is best, but we know that is not a possibility for every bride. Let us know your event date, and we'll do all we can to have you ready on your big day!
- Dolly Couture Brides love the personalized and quick responses they get & I am available in person by appointment or via email, phone and even video chat. Plus, I can send you sketches, scans of swatches, and photos of gowns Dolly has created in the past that are similar to your vision! Don't miss the fun of crafting your gown with Dolly Couture Bridal dream dress from the comfort of your own computer!
- Sure! contact us at 818.589.5980 for wonderful service.
OrdersHow can I order a custom dress?
- For customizations, start with a "base" dress from the Dolly Couture Bridal Collection and then add-on options from the Customization section OR simply contact us to discuss your one-of-a-kind Dolly Couture Bridal dress. When all the details are finalized, all the details of your order will be included in your cart, where you can purchase securely using Paypal. PLEASE make sure all of the details are correct BEFORE you make your payment.
- Prices for custom dresses are determined by the “base” dress then a customization menu makes it easy to order "a la carte".
- Dolly Couture Bridal dresses are MASTERFULLY crafted in Vietnam using gorgeous textiles combined with impeccable workmanship. Look for the Dolly Couture Bridal name and beware of cheap imitations. If you see our photos with CHEAP pricing you can be sure it is not a Dolly Couture Bridal original.
- Once you have determined the type of dress you are looking to create the fabric options can be the next step. Just visit our fabric swatches page for the fabrics discussed and you can purchase as many as needed securely using Paypal. You can also inquiry about purchasing yardage of our fabrics as well.
- Our Classic and Pink Label dresses come standard with 18 yards of White net tulle sewn into the dress. Our petticoats may be fluffed up or smoothed down to create the look you desire. Additional fabrics and colors can be ordered here.
Can I make my dress floor length?
- Absolutely! We offer floor length versions of our dresses - to create the gown of your dreams. For this option & other options for your DCB dress skirt visit the Skirts Customization page.
ShippingDo you ship to Zambezio?
- Dolly Couture Bridal ships anywhere in the world! Simply provide your accurate measurements and a Dolly Couture Bridal dress will be on it’s way for your big day!
- Yes, you should expect to pay import fees. These fees vary by region. Your local post office may be able to give you information about how much to expect to pay. Countries vary on this quite a bit, so we encourage you to investigate if you are concerned. Since handling fees have been calculated into the price of your gown, you may find these import costs to be slightly less expensive than you anticipate.
- Sorry, Dolly Couture Bridal will not accept any overseas payment by cashier’s check, and will never accept overpayment, or any amount of remittance beyond that which is due. Queries of this nature will be reported to the FBI. Any legal action concerning Dolly Couture Bridal, must be handled in the county of Detroit, MI.
- Please check with your local post office. They are probably holding it for you!
SizingWhat sizes do you offer and How can I know my gown will fit?
- Dolly Couture Bridal offers a “different approach” to sizing, we are looking strictly at bust & waist measurements. Therefore, our sizing is in 2” increments to allow for best fit. Please measure the fullest part of your bust and smallest part of your waist and refer to the size chart below:
Size 1 30" 24" Size 1.1* 50” 44”
Size 2 32" 26" Size 1.2 52” 46”
Size 3 34" 28" Size 1.3 54” 48”
Size 4 36" 30" Size 1.4 56” 50”
Size 5 38" 32" Size 1.5 58” 52”
Size 6 40" 34" Size 1.6** 60” 54”
Size 7 42" 36" Size 1.7 62” 56”
Size 8 44" 38" Size 1.8 64” 58”
Size 9 46" 40" Size 1.9 66” 60”
Size 10 48” 42” Size 2.0 68” 62”
*Sizes 1.1 to 1.5 (+$50) **Sizes: 1.6 to 2.0 (+$100)
- For Classic & Pink Label Collection dresses, split sizing is available for an additional $50
- We can not guarantee you will not need a few alterations. We suggest searching for a tailor with reputable on-line reviews. Yelp.com is a wonderful resource. Also, EVERY bride should make an appointment with a tailor in the 2 weeks prior to her wedding, even when your gown is a perfect fit on arrival. This exciting time can cause weight fluctuation among some.
- We need to have your exact measurements to determine the proper size. It is important that you have your measurements taken, or you may do them yourself. You will need a tape measure. Measure around the FULLEST part of your bust, and the SMALLEST part of your waist. You may find your waistline is a little higher than you expect; measure just below where you can feel your ribs.
- If customizing a dress, please do NOT attempt additional measurement on your own. Please have a knowledgeable friend or professional take these for you. Do NOT submit what you think might be your future measurements. When in doubt, round up! It is always better to take a dress in than to try and let it out.
- Our gowns run true-to-size. That said, the gowns are fitted to accentuate your figure. Without doing fittings we can not guarantee a perfect fit. If there is any doubt, it is always safer to go up a size rather than down.
- If you are under 5'2 or over 5'8, you may want to contact us about a custom skirt length to be sure you achieve our signature look. Additional charges may occur.
ReturnsI'm apprehensive about ordering a gown I have not tried on. Do you have a return policy?
- We completely understand - it’s not like ordering jeans from Old Navy:) We are pleased to offer the My Home Showroom program which will allow you to “try before you buy” for more details please visit the My Home Showroom page for reservations.
- Unlike most bridal lines, Dolly Couture Bridal DOES take returns on NEW STANDARD dresses ordered without customizations, if returned within one week of receipt. If your dress does not suit you and it was ordered in a standard Dolly Couture Bridal size, you may return it at your expense. You will be reimbursed 75% through Paypal. There is a 25% restocking fee that covers fees to stock and relist. We do not accept returns on sale items such as samples. As we grow, we hope to implement a less stringent return policy, but in the meantime, we are doing all we can to ensure happy, confident brides - we are proud to say, Dolly Couture Bridal gets very few returns. If you wish to change or customize your dress after you have received it, we will help you order and fabrics or materials you may need, usually at a minimal charge. In the unlikely event your custom gown is faulty in any way or not as described, we will reimburse you any fees charged by your local tailor.
No problem - call or email anytime!
818.389.5980 | email@example.com